Stay away from this place!They'll sell you back your own parts.

They steal parts off your car to put it on theirs. They'll ask you to replace parts on your car that don't need replacing. It's riduculous the amount of unethical practices that go on here. They also sell used parts as new.

They'll never fix your car correctly so you have to keep bringing it back. Taking your car here will be the biggest mistake of your life. They are nothing short of thieves.

Please take my advice and stay as far away as possible.

Had an Experience with The Speed Gallery?

Comments

the man can drive at a pro time in his own right what happened exactly ,heresay IS defamation./

i heard the same thing bout Trg same thing about trg and look at them ??????which is it?

The speed gallery is the worst shop.They will sell you stuff you don't need and often sell you used parts as new. They have also damaged my porsche. Stay away.

Yes, the speed gallery is the worst shop ever.They will sell you stuff you don't need and often sell you used parts as new.

They have also damaged my porsche.Stay away.

Dan also cheats at poker :grin

Great Review, i have heard similiar stories...